Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thursday, December 4 - Unrequited Love

All I could think about was him. How he smiled, how he ran his fingers through his hair, or how he smiled at the dumbest things. He was on my mind 24/7. The only problem? he didn't feel the same about me. How could he not of liked me? Why couldn't he just quit talking to the other girl? What does he even see in her?  These kind of thoughts crossed my mind all the time. I couldn't help it, I thought I really loved him. He took me in, he cared, and then all that went down the drain.  It still haunts me. He got me into so many bad things. He ruined my life, pushing me away from all my friends. He ruined everything between us. I could never forgive him. He still stands begging for my forgiveness, I still haven't ever forgave him. Now I am gone, he realizes that he is alone. I wonder how he feels for one to love, but not be loved? Oh wait, I know.

1 comment: