Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday, August 22nd- Wacky Words


Profile Bio: "Hello, my name is Rob Angelic. I am a salesman. When I first started twenty years ago, I was a computer salesman, and I stayed there for three years. Then when my wife, Taylor Angelic, gave birth to my first son. His name is Robert Angelic, and I plan on being him to be a salesman, just like me. A few short weeks after Robert was born, I got a new job as a Television Salesman. I kept that sales job for two years, and that is when my not very daughter Sophie Angelic was born. Despite our last name she was not very angelic, and in fact I also did not plan for her to be a salesman. Regardless, we had two more very angelic kids seven years later. Their names were Molly Angelic and Mike Angelic. After Molly and Mike were born, I went to school got a business degree, and open my own salesman college, where future salesmen could come and learn what makes you a great salesman. Shockingly, Robert did not become a salesman, but he did still make me proud. Sophie is working towards getting a degree, but plans to come and learn how to be a successful saleslady in the future. So for now angelical Angelics are happy. And  yes I am still a salesman teacher, and I love every minute of it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment