Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thursday, August 28 - Space, 2199





Day 14 from Nora's perspective- Hank is being a total jerk who only thinks about himself, and we still haven't found any way of saving the galaxy from collapsing. I can't believe it is happening in the year of 2199! We scientists of NASA thought it wouldn't happen for another 100 years, but this time science and math failed us. That is my favorite part of science though, when you think something will happen but then it doesn't or doesn't turn out like you predicted. Better get back to trying to save the galaxy. Talk to you later, maybe.

Day 14 from Hank’s perspective- Nora doesn’t understand that I don’t really care about this, as long as I am safe. She says that I am egomaniac, but I think she is just saying that to hide her crush on me. Like I am sorry I have so much SWAG, and that I'm not a brilliant scientist. No one really cares about any of this because they can just get on their rockets and go to a new galaxy. I mean it is the year of 2199. I just hope if anyone survives it’ll be me. If anyone deserves to survive it is me. Like no one could ever have as much SWAG as I do. I need to go, Nora is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment