Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wednesday, September 17 - Alphabet Soup


I am addicted to my phone. Just checking in on all my friends is how my day goes fasters. Knowing what is going on with them makes me feel better. Letting them know what is going on makes them feel better. Music is another way to make my day go faster. Notifications irritate me, especially when it interrupts my music.  Opening apps checking them, then closing them is what drains my phone battery. Putting my phone charger in my backpack is a necessity. Quiz games are my weakness. Ringers are not for me. Silence is the best option for me because of all the notifications I get. Twitter is where I get most of my notifications from. Using it all the time thought causes my usage to go up. Verizon likes when my usage goes up, but my mom does not. We, my generation, have a great (just kidding) was of messaging each other. “XOXO, BRB,TTYL, LUV” are drive me crazy, like please spell it out.  You never know what new words will come out. Zayum, Bae, and selfie are some of the most common ones I use and see. As you can see, the English language has changed. Because of this technology, the world will be forever changed. Could it be for the good or worse, I don’t know. Daily tasks are becoming easier with this technology. Everyone who doesn’t have a social media account, we think is weird. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram have impacted my life. Hopefully this will end, but I highly doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment