Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wednesday, September 24 - Endearing Quality

One of my most endearing qualities is my personality. I have been told that I have one of those personalities that are great. The kind of personality were I can meet someone right then, and hold a conversation about the randomness things that make someone's day better. The personality that even if I don't like something, I can still talk about it for along time. I have that personality that when people need help, they come to me; I guess that means that I give off a friendly vibe. My personality gives me that chill vibe where I only want peace. I don't like people fighting.
My personality also doesn't allow me to get mad very easily unless you've done something to make me mad already. My personality allows me to be funny in some situation and serious in others. Take me and my personality or leave me.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I think that you made everything very clear about you and the image you chose fits this "Creative Burst" perfectly.

    ReplyDelete