Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday, October 10 - Pet Peeve



Pet Peeves
Most human people have pet peeves. In fact, many people have multiple pet peeves. Some are random, and some are common. My biggest pet peeve is when people ask stupid questions. By stupid questions, I mean those questions that people have already answered multiple times, or those questions that are irrelevant or that are asked even though they already know the answer. That says that there is no such thing as stupid questions, is totally wrong. There is such a thing as a stupid question, like when someone asks if we can take a test with a group? Or when someone is over and they ask if you have a bathroom? If you ask me a stupid question, I will reply with a very sarcastic answer so brace yourself. There are many other pet peeves I have, but we'll save those for another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment