Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thursday, October 30th- Caspar Lee

*Filming a YouTube video*
"Hi my name is Caspar Lee, and today I am going to talk about things I love. The first thing I love with all my heart is pizza. I could eat it all day, any day, everyday. Pizza is the love of my life except there is a little part of my heart that belongs to my daughter Emma Lee. Joe Sugg, who is my roommate, and I had Emma. We do everything and travel together like we love going home to South Africa to see my mother. Other things that I love are being verified on Twitter, beating Joe Sugg in Fifa, DJing,telling my followers when it is Friday, hosting interviews, and my onesies. I have so many onesies, I have a leopard one, a crocodile one, a Pikachu one, and a moose looking one. Until next week. Don't forget to subscribe and give this video a thumbs up!"
*Turns off camera*

No comments:

Post a Comment