Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thursday, October 23 - That's punny!

Teacher: "Okay kids, we are going to start a new thing today in the classroom to get some laughs up in here. I am going to ask every one of you to write down a pun, and then will share them. Ready, set write."
*ten minutes later*
Teacher: "Okay, we are going to share them now. We are going to go around the circle. We will start with Jenny and end with Brooks."
Jenny: "I'm glad I know sign language, it's pretty handy."
Luke: "I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me."
Brooklyn: "Don't trust acupuncture, they're back stabbers."
Kali: "He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends."
Johan: "Need an ark to save two of every animal? I noah guy."
Marc: "To write with a broken pencil is pointless."
Britt: "There was once a cross-eyed teacher who couldn't control his pupils."
Taylor: "A bicycle can't stand on its own because it is two-tired."
Lily: "I relish the fact that you've mustard the strength to ketchup to me."
Brooks: "I did a theatrical performance about puns. Really it was just a play on words."
Teacher: "Thank you class for sharing all of those wonderful puns. They made my day a lot better. We will continue to do this every Thursday."
 

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed all of these puns. I would have liked to see more interaction between the characters. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you wrote this, it was funny and enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it. The puns had me smiling all the way through. We really should have a day like this.

    ReplyDelete