Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tuesday, October 28th- Mixed Up Cup

"Hey Bill, look at what I found! It looks like a time machine," exclaimed Hillary Clinton.
"Hillary, what do you expect us to do with that?" said Bill.
"Well lets try it out!" Hillary replied.
"Where and when do you want to go?" asked Bill.
"Let's go to Gettysburg in 1864!" she said.
"I guess that will be fine! Are we going to take anything with us?" Bill asked.
"Let's take our bikes, and then political stickers. A few people might want to know what we are for!" Hillary said.
*two minutes later*
"I got my bike and my stickers. You have your bike and stickers Bill?' Hillary asked.
"Yep, lets go!" Bill said.
*150 years back in time*
"Bill, we did it! We went back in time!" Hillary said.
'Let's go explore!" Bill said.
*So they got on their bikes, and started through a field. Ten minutes into the ride, Hillary's bike tire started to go flat.*
"Bill! My tire! It is going flat!" Hillary yelled.
"Well bad news, here come the confederates! I am leaving! You're on your own!" Bill yelled and with that sped off.
"Lady who are you and what are you doing on Confederate land? Are you a spy?" asked a Confederate soldier.
"No! I swear, I used a time machine to come back in time!" Hillary told them.
"Take her captive, she is defiantly a spy!" said the soldier.
"You won't take me captive!"
*With that she ran and ran! She then pulled something out of her pocket. What she pulled out was a mini time machine. She pressed New York 2014 and then she went. Leaving Bill to fend for himself in Gettysburg in the year 1864.*

No comments:

Post a Comment